Selling your car is easy as 1-2-3:
- Check your vehicle in and register at the counter. Here you will be asked for guarantee of clear title and given a spot in our auction line.
- Set the price you will take for your vehicle. The cost for running a vehicle is $25 if you are present to represent the vehicle or $50 if you want IPAA to represent the vehicle for you.
- If you get the price you desire for your vehicle, you simply bring the title to the office after 2:00 PM the following business day and receive your payment check.
- First, you must register as a bidder in the office.
- When you register you will be required to give a $300 deposit. This is actually a partial payment on whichever vehicle you purchase.
- If you do not purchase a vehicle at that particular auction, your $300 partial payment will be completely refunded before you leave the auction. After you have registered, proceed to the ring. Cars are available to be thoroughly checked-out Tuesday between 5:00 and 6:00 PM (Saturday 11:00 AM until Noon), before the auction starts.
- At 6:15 PM Tuesday (Noon Saturday), vehicles will begin to run. Drivers will drive the vehicles one-by-one through the auction ring. As the vehicle that you’re interested in reaches the auctioneer, he will announce the vehicle along with any special information he is aware of (for instance: the vehicle may have frame damage, a rebuilt title, etc.). After the announcements (if any), the auctioneer will begin to call for bids. Those who wish to bid simply raise their hands and are recognized by the auctioneer. The auctioneer will continue to call for bids, increasing the asking price until everyone is finished.
- If, at that time, you have offered the highest bid, the auctioneer will say “Sold!”, which means that you have purchased the vehicle.
- You will then need to proceed to the counter to the left of the auctioneer. At this time you will sign the “block sheet”, which is the agreement between you, the seller, and the auction.
- After you have completed the block sheet, the clerk will instruct you to proceed to the office and arrange for payment.
We are open to the public; you do not need a dealer license to be able to purchase from here.
While we do sell many different types of vehicles with varying conditions, you should always be able to find something that fits your budget
Our inventory changes daily. We are unable to be sure of what models will be featured in any given auction. We do however, post all of our current inventory on our website as it arrives. If you see a vehicle in our inventory that is not scheduled for an auction yet, you can always click "Notify Me" and you will get an email when the vehicle is assigned an auction date.
Unfortunately, the auction facility does not have a test track, so we cannot offer test drives. Are are now also taking multiple pictures of and conducting a quick visual condition report on each vehicle
Online Auction Information
Our new website is our first step towards this, STAY TUNED, we will be offering ALL of our inventory through online bidding shortly.
The first step is to register for an online account. Click here to register today!
The fees are on a sliding scale based on the selling price of the vehicle. We post our fees at our auction, and you can see them online once you are logged in. Depending on where you live there may be additional fees for tax, tags, and other additional fees.
The vehicles offered in our internet auction are posted and available for bidding usually 1 week in advance. The only way to bid on these cars is by creating an account online.
Vehicles purchased must be picked up within 2 business days of the time of sale to avoid storage fees of $25 per day.
Buyers need to arrange their own transportation. We do have a link to a company on our website that will give you an instant quote, but the choice and responsibility is yours.
Bidding for our internet vehicles generally start at $100.00 and proxy bids are accepted throughout the week. At the time the auction starts, the current bid is where bidding starts.