We care about the well-being of our customers and preventing illness. In order to best serve our customers, Indiana Public Auto Auction will be implementing the following steps for sales held during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- We are limiting sale-time access to dealers and registered bidders only. No guests, children, drivers, or visitors will be allowed — no exceptions.
- In order to keep all public surfaces as germ-free as possible, we are wiping down all counters and handles with disinfectant wipes.
- Any individual who shows symptoms will not be allowed to attend.
- The only entrance that will be available is our main entrance through the front door.
- We will be actively enforcing social distancing throughout the facility, including markings in the auction area that will keep attendees at least 6 feet apart from each other. We further request, if there are no units in which you are interested coming up soon, that you exit the auction area.
- The concession stand will be closed until further notice.
- We will be increasing physical space between employees and customers. Toward that end, we have cordoned off the sales counter in order to maintain safe space.
- Bidders may not open doors as units approach, enter or exit the auction arena.
- We will sanitize all pens after each signature.
- We will minimize paperwork handling.
- All staff will wear masks; we suggest and request that attendees do so as well.
- We will clean and disinfect vehicle steering wheels and door handles after bidder previews.
- We request that once you have concluded your business you leave the facility.
As a licensed automobile dealer, Indiana Public Auto Auction is adhering to the guidance for continued operations as contained in Governor’s Order 20-18.